Date: 7th March & 14th March 2024
Time: 10.30am - 2.30pm
About the workshop:
Ever wanted to make your own curtains that fit your window spaces perfectly and add that stylish touch to your own specification, this could be the perfect workshop for you. The two day workshop will take you through how to make your made to measure curtains.
Who is the workshop suitable for?
This workshop is suitable with some sewing machine experience as both machine and hand stitching is required.
What's included in the workshop:
We will issue you a guide on how to make your curtains.
We will provide the internal components needed to make your professional curtain.
We also provide refreshments to enjoy throughout the workshop, if you have an allergies we should be aware of, please let us know when booking your place.
What you will need to bring:
You will be issued instructions prior to the workshop about measuring your window space. You will also need:
- Outer fabric
- Lining fabric
- Matching thread
- A basic sewing kit including a tape meausre, scissors, pins, needle
- A sewing machine (we have spare machines should you wish to use ours just let us know prior to the workshop).
Due to the nature of our workshops and the very limited places, we have a strict refund policy. We ask you to check your diary carefully before booking a class.
- If you cancel your booking more than 30 days before the workshop date you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking more than 14 days before the workshop date you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days until the workshop date you will not receive a refund.
- If you find you are unable to attend one of our workshops, you may of course send someone in your place. Please let us know that person’s name before the workshop so we may welcome them to the class.
As a courtesy, we will re-advertise your place in the shop and online. There is no guarantee it will sell, but if it does, we will issue you a refund or credit. You may use this towards booking another workshop. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a workshop, we’ll attempt to give you as much warning as possible. We will happily refund your payment or transfer you to a workshop of the same price – your choice.