Fancy learning a new skill? Why not give our alluminium jewellery workshop a go. In this workshop you will learn how to cut, shape, stamp and file alluminium sheet metal, making the perfect shapes for earings and/ or bangles. We will then use alcohol inks to colour, print and dye the metal, creating great patterns and designs. We will them construct some unique and stand out colourful pieces of jewellery.
Date: 25th April 2024
Time: 10.30am –3.30pm
Please note – Sewers of all abilities are welcome at our sewing classes.
What's included in the course:
All the materials and tools are provided for this course.
We also provide refreshments to enjoy throughout the workshop, if you have an allergies we should be aware of, please let us know when booking your place.
What you will need to bring:
- Lunch (we are situated next to a supermarket and deli which you may prefer to use)
Due to the nature of our workshops and the very limited places, we have a strict refund policy. We ask you to check your diary carefully before booking a class.
- If you cancel your booking more than 30 days before the workshop date you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking more than 14 days before the workshop date you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days until the workshop date you will not receive a refund.
- If you find you are unable to attend one of our workshops, you may of course send someone in your place. Please let us know that person’s name before the workshop so we may welcome them to the class.
As a courtesy, we will re-advertise your place in the shop and online. There is no guarantee it will sell, but if it does, we will issue you a refund or credit. You may use this towards booking another workshop. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a workshop, we’ll attempt to give you as much warning as possible. We will happily refund your payment or transfer you to a workshop of the same price – your choice.