We are so pleased to welcome Layer Tree to our workshop this year. LayerTree create the most amazing steam bent furniture, lighting and accessories.
This workshop is a great opportunity to try your hand, and learn new skills around steam bending wood.
Who's it suitable for? This is a beginners course for adults wanting to get really hands on with woodwork and other crafts in a completely new way. No prior experience or knowledge of working with wood necessary.
Date: 28th March 2024
Time: 10.30am – 3pm
What's included in the course:
There is minimal demonstrating from us during this workshop. Our goal is to get you involved and steam bending within a very short time of arriving. The short course will be spent creating your own stylish wooden planter. You will have the creative freedom to make the piece you are working on unique to you through the numerous finishing options available on the day.
Prepare to be amazed each time the initially solid wood bends before your eyes.
We hope you will end the day amazed by not only the capabilities of the unique technique of steam bending but by the creation you are taking home with you.
All materials and equipment is supplied.
We will provide refreshments to enjoy throughout the workshop, if you have an allergies we should be aware of, please let us know when booking your place.
What you will need to bring:
- You dont need to bring anything with you for this workshop
Due to the nature of our workshops and the very limited places, we have a strict refund policy. We ask you to check your diary carefully before booking a class.
- If you cancel your booking more than 30 days before the workshop date you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking more than 14 days before the workshop date you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days until the workshop date you will not receive a refund.
- If you find you are unable to attend one of our workshops, you may of course send someone in your place. Please let us know that person’s name before the workshop so we may welcome them to the class.
As a courtesy, we will re-advertise your place in the shop and online. There is no guarantee it will sell, but if it does, we will issue you a refund or credit. You may use this towards booking another workshop. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a workshop, we’ll attempt to give you as much warning as possible. We will happily refund your payment or transfer you to a workshop of the same price – your choice.