Learn the art of sculpting fibres into beautiful characters at our needle felting workshop. You will leave our session equipped with the knowledge on how to needle felt fibres on to fabric, as well as your newly created little spiked friend and background.
Date: 18th April 2024
Time: 10.30am – 3.30pm
Please note – we will be using sharp needles so this session is not suitable for young participants.
What's included in the course:
During our dry needle felting workshop, you will be taken through the magical world of wool fibres, including the tips and techniques to creating your own fibre picture. We will show you step by step to create atextured figure, with structure and intricate detail, you may even do a bit of stress busting in the process!
All the materials and tools are provided for this course.
We also provide cake and refreshments to enjoy throughout the workshop, if you have an allergies we should be aware of, please let us know when booking your place.
What you will need to bring:
- A packed lunch (alternatively we have a deli opposite the shop and Tesco next door should you want to pop out)
Due to the nature of our workshops and the very limited places, we have a strict refund policy. We ask you to check your diary carefully before booking a class.
- If you cancel your booking more than 30 days before the workshop date you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking more than 14 days before the workshop date you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days until the workshop date you will not receive a refund.
- If you find you are unable to attend one of our workshops, you may of course send someone in your place. Please let us know that person’s name before the workshop so we may welcome them to the class.
As a courtesy, we will re-advertise your place in the shop and online. There is no guarantee it will sell, but if it does, we will issue you a refund or credit. You may use this towards booking another workshop. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a workshop, we’ll attempt to give you as much warning as possible. We will happily refund your payment or transfer you to a workshop of the same price – your choice.