This fun and relaxed workshop creates really lovely, stand out pieces of art that would stand of place on any wall. You will learn how to pin and shape your canvas alongside how to contrast thread the shape to get the best outlined for your piece.
Who's it suitable for? This workshop is suitable for anyone
Date: 15th February
Time: 10.15am – 3.30pm
What's included in the course:
We will provide all the materials you will need to complete this project. There will be templates you can choose from, alternatively you can bring your own simple outline shapes to follow. If you have something in mind please feel free to contact us
We will provide refreshments to enjoy throughout the workshop, if you have an allergies we should be aware of, please let us know when booking your place.
What you will need to bring:
- A packed lunch (alternatively we have a deli opposite the shop and Tesco next door should you want to pop out)
Due to the nature of our workshops and the very limited places, we have a strict refund policy. We ask you to check your diary carefully before booking a class.
- If you cancel your booking more than 30 days before the workshop date you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking more than 14 days before the workshop date you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days until the workshop date you will not receive a refund.
- If you find you are unable to attend one of our workshops, you may of course send someone in your place. Please let us know that person’s name before the workshop so we may welcome them to the class.
As a courtesy, we will re-advertise your place in the shop and online. There is no guarantee it will sell, but if it does, we will issue you a refund or credit. You may use this towards booking another workshop. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a workshop, we’ll attempt to give you as much warning as possible. We will happily refund your payment or transfer you to a workshop of the same price – your choice.