Date: 21st March
Time: 10.30am – 3pm
About the workshop:
We are starting our November stained glass workshops off with a poppy special. In the workshop you will be taught the art of cutting glass and how to prepare the pieces, how to bind your pieces in copper foil and how to solder the pieces and wire together.
Who is the workshop suitable for?
This workshop is suitable for complete beginners so rest assured you will be in safe hands and tutored throughout the process. Please note – we will be cutting glass and using high temperate soldering irons for this workshop so not suitable for young participants
What's included in the course:
All the materials and tools are provided for this course. You will need a reasonable amount of hand strength to cut the glass. If worried about this please contact us to discuss.
We also provide refreshments to enjoy throughout the workshop, if you have an allergies we should be aware of, please let us know when booking your place.
What you will need to bring:
- Lunch (we are situated next to a supermarket and deli which you may prefer to use)
Due to the nature of our workshops and the very limited places, we have a strict refund policy. We ask you to check your diary carefully before booking a class.
- If you cancel your booking more than 30 days before the workshop date you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking more than 14 days before the workshop date you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days until the workshop date you will not receive a refund.
- If you find you are unable to attend one of our workshops, you may of course send someone in your place. Please let us know that person’s name before the workshop so we may welcome them to the class.
As a courtesy, we will re-advertise your place in the shop and online. There is no guarantee it will sell, but if it does, we will issue you a refund or credit. You may use this towards booking another workshop. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a workshop, we’ll attempt to give you as much warning as possible. We will happily refund your payment or transfer you to a workshop of the same price – your choice.