Date: 22nd March
Time: 10.30am – 3pm
About the workshop:
Fancy learning a new skill or just need a recap, then embroidery might be the thing for you. This craft and skill is bound to get you hooked as you sit back and relax, whilst stitching away. Our botanical hand embroidery workshop takes you through the basics of hand embroidery, exploring the different stitches leading to a beautiful botanical sampler.
What's included in the course:
Embroidery is a great way to decorate and add dimension or detail to so many projects. This course provides you with a guide and tuition on how to complete the basic and common stitches needed to complete any piece of embroidery.
You will recieve a kit including an embroidery hoop, needle and threads to take away with you, so that you can continue with your developing knowledge.
We also provide refreshments to enjoy throughout the session, if you have an allergies we should be aware of, please let us know when booking your place.
What you will need to bring:
- A packed lunch (alternatively we have a deli opposite the shop and Tesco next door should you want to pop out)
Due to the nature of our workshops and the very limited places, we have a strict refund policy. We ask you to check your diary carefully before booking a class.
- If you cancel your booking more than 30 days before the workshop date you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking more than 14 days before the workshop date you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days until the workshop date you will not receive a refund.
- If you find you are unable to attend one of our workshops, you may of course send someone in your place. Please let us know that person’s name before the workshop so we may welcome them to the class.
As a courtesy, we will re-advertise your place in the shop and online. There is no guarantee it will sell, but if it does, we will issue you a refund or credit. You may use this towards booking another workshop. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a workshop, we’ll attempt to give you as much warning as possible. We will happily refund your payment or transfer you to a workshop of the same price – your choice.