Date: Wednesday 21st February
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Do you have a small person that loves sewing or making? Our "Kapow!" sew club is the perfect opportunity for your child to come and have fun in a chilled sewing session Our sew club is ideally suitable for children aged 7 to 14 years (minimum age is 7)
Please note – Two adults with DBS will be in attendance for the club
What's included in the course:
Your child will learn how to sew accurately and confidently using a sewing machine. We will be making a comic book themed bunting using both the machine and by hand. All materials and equipment are supplied for this club. Sewing machines will be shared amongst the group, but this will be done safely. We have been teaching children for a number of years so have lots of tricks we can share with them to ensure they are confident in what they are doing.
We also provide cake to enjoy during the day, if your child has any allergies we should be aware of, please let us know when booking your place.
What you will need to bring:
- Packed lunch & water bottle – we will provide everything else!
- Children can bring their own sewing kit if they want to.
Due to the nature of our workshops and the very limited places, we have a strict refund policy. We ask you to check your diary carefully before booking a class.
- If you cancel your booking more than 30 days before the workshop date you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking more than 14 days before the workshop date you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days until the workshop date you will not receive a refund.
- If you find you are unable to attend one of our workshops, you may of course send someone in your place. Please let us know that person’s name before the workshop so we may welcome them to the class.
As a courtesy, we will re-advertise your place in the shop and online. There is no guarantee it will sell, but if it does, we will issue you a refund or credit. You may use this towards booking another workshop. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a workshop, we’ll attempt to give you as much warning as possible. We will happily refund your payment or transfer you to a workshop of the same price – your choice.