Date: Friday 23rd February
Time: 10.00am – 1.00pm
About the workshop:
During this workshop we will be making lovely bird themed plaques or decorations. In the workshop you will be taught the art of cutting your ceramic matt tiles to shape and size and how to prepare the pieces and how to grout your finished designs, so that they can be used inside or outside.
Who is the workshop suitable for?
This workshop is suitable for complete beginners so rest assured you will be in safe hands and tutored throughout the process.
What's included in the workshop:
All the materials and tools are provided for this course. You will be able to take your blocks home with you to continue printing with.
Further tools and materials will be available to purchase at the course, should you get the bug to do more.
We also provide cake and refreshments to enjoy throughout the day, if you have an allergies we should be aware of, please let us know when booking your place.
What you will need to bring:
- A packed lunch (alternatively we have a deli opposite the shop and Tesco next door should you want to pop out)
Due to the nature of our workshops and the very limited places, we have a strict refund policy. We ask you to check your diary carefully before booking a class.
- If you cancel your booking more than 30 days before the workshop date you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking more than 14 days before the workshop date you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days until the workshop date you will not receive a refund.
- If you find you are unable to attend one of our workshops, you may of course send someone in your place. Please let us know that person’s name before the workshop so we may welcome them to the class.
As a courtesy, we will re-advertise your place in the shop and online. There is no guarantee it will sell, but if it does, we will issue you a refund or credit. You may use this towards booking another workshop. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a workshop, we’ll attempt to give you as much warning as possible. We will happily refund your payment or transfer you to a workshop of the same price – your choice.